B&B Recipe Book: Granary Rolls
- 240 ml water
- 375g Granary flour
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp yeast
- I must confess I cheat....... I put all the ingredients into a bread machine and set it to "Dough".
- Once the dough is ready I take it out, split it into 8 and put it into mini loaf tins and cover with oiled cling film.
- Leave it somewhere warm for up to an hour until the dough has doubled in size
- dust with flour and put in the over at 200 deg C for 10-15 minutes until golden.
* I have an 8 mini-loaf tin which I've used for years, but I've recently been trying silicon mini loaf "tins" and so far I've been very impressed with how easily they turn out. It will be interesting to see how they stand up to the riggers of daily use.